1) Call us and make a reservation or walk into our shop. Reservations are recommended on weekends and beautiful days, as availability can become tight.
2) Read and sign a liability release.
3) Have our experienced staff size you up in one of our many kayaks and provide you with a life jacket, paddle and a map.
4) Review on shore paddling instructions if you are a beginner.
5) Launch right from our dock on the Inlet to Cayuga Lake or take the boats with you on the top of your vehicle.
6) Enjoy your adventure!
Single Kayak, Canoe, SUP: $25.00
Tandem Kayak: $32.50
Adult & child $27.50
Single Kayak, Canoe, SUP: $35.00
Tandem Kayak: $42.50
Adult & Child: $37.50
Single Kayak, Canoe, SUP: $45.00
Tandem Kayak: $52.50
Adult & Child: $47.50
1 night – 52.50, 2 nights – $50.00, 3 nights – $48.50, 4 nights – $46.00,
5 nights – $43.50, 6 nights – $41.00, 7 nights – $38.50
– Walk-ins are welcome, but advance notice for large groups allows us to more readily accommodate your needs.
– Discount applies only for groups paying on a single bill.
– Group Rentals require a 20% non-refundable good faith deposit to hold a reservation.
– Contact information for the group leader, name and active cell # are required to reserve
– Reservations that are 1/2 hour late will be voided unless there is a need to shift reservation that is confirmed by a Puddledockers staff.
* NYS sales tax will be added to all transactions
* 2017 summer prices are subject to change without notice